Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cookie baking and tree decorating


The title tells it all. Today was a Christmas preparation day. Jarrah and Dad were busy baking cookies (Great-Grandma Wright's chocolate and sour cream cookies) while Jade and I set up the tree. I actually wanted to get a real tree as a special treat but when I couldn't find the tree stand in the attic, decided to stick with the artificial. Dad has a really nice 6.5 foot artificial tree which he hasn't used for about 6 years so we brought that up from the cellar and collected the ornaments from cellar and attic to decorate it. It looks really nice. (I know I'm being really slack about uploading photos!)



Tomorrow we're off for a day trip to New York City and we plan to get up at 5:30 and down to the train station by 6:45. It's going to be a long day and I don't think I'll be blogging about it until Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment