Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One step at a time

Getting into the final phase of preparations. I can't believe I forgot my dentist appointment yesterday though! After I dropped Jarrah back at school after his orthodontist appointment I was so focused on doing things at home and also not forgetting I had a school council meeting in the evening that I totally forgot the dentist. Drat!

Yesterday we received a holiday training checklist for Jade to do to keep her gymnastics skills up. It was 3 pages long and includes warm up activities, stretching and strength and dance activities. She definately needs to try to do this as much as she can as last year when she didn't have any holiday exercises her strength and skills regressed and she had to make up for that when she returned to training. Gymnastics is not a sport that you can take a holiday from.

After a bit of a hiccup Jarrah managed to download all of our videos from China off of the memory cards last night. Yes a year has gone by and these haven't been sorted out yet. One of us is going to burn them onto CDs today just in their raw state. I'm hoping that once I get Windows 7, which is supposed to have good, easy to use video software, that we'll finally edit these videos and make them into a proper movie.

Finished and mailed all the Christmas cards this morning. Now I'm just sorting through some papers to see if there are any bills that need to be paid while we're away so I can set these up on bpay. I'm procrastinating about finishing off my suitcase. More cleaning and vacuuming is on the cards today.

No comments:

Post a Comment